The Rector is pleased to invite all graduates, employees and the community at large to attend the fifth Convocation which will be held on Tuesday 18th December 2018 from 9.00 am. Confirm the participation via alumnae portal http://alumni.nit.ac.tz/site/registration
Also the 34th graduation ceremony of the National Institute of Transport will be held at NIT premises Mabibo on Thursday, 20th December 2018 from 10.00 am.
- Graduands should confirm their participation through their respective heads of department, list of graduands will be on the Institute’s website.
- Pay a non-refundable graduation gown hiring fee of Tshs. 50,000 to the Institute account NMB - Magomeni Branch, Account Number. 20501100006 between 1st and 3rd December, 2018.
- Graduation gown will be available (ForPostGraduate Degree,Bachelor Degree and Diploma Graduate) at the Institute dean of student’s office from Saturday 15th December, 2018 to Tuesday 18thDecember, 2018.
- Rehearsal for all graduands will be held on Thursday 20th December, 2018 from 08:00 am.
- Graduation gown should be returned on or before Wednesday 6th February, 2019 to the Dean of Student’s office. Failure to adhere to the given deadline, a daily penalty of Tshs 30,000 for each delayed day will be charged. A payment of 300,000/=will be charged to a graduant who will not return a graduation gown.
- Graduands should arrange and meet travel, meals and accommodation expenses which are related to the graduation ceremony.
For more information please contact:
The Rector, Fax: + 255-22-2443149
P.O.BOX 705 Website: www.nit.ac.tz
Dar es Salaam
Tell: + 255-22-2400148 / 9