The Admission Procedure
- Applicants should use the link which is found in the NIT website: www.nit.ac.tz to apply on line
- Applicants should read and understand the guidelines and admission requirements for the programmes they apply for.
- Applicants should ensure that, they have adequate information for the programmes of choice taking into account the competition, subject passes in their form Four or six examination and career aspiration
- Applicants holding foreign qualification should have their qualification validated and equated by the respective regulatory bodies before submitting the application for admission at the Institute.
- The Rector National Institute of Transport (NIT) invites suitably qualified candidates for admission into various programmes for the academic year 2020/2021.
- Applicants are required to apply online through this portal and follow instructions given to complete their applications. Payment can be done via mobile money (M-Pesa, Tigo Pesa and Airtel Money) or directly into NIT bank account – after getting control number.
- In case of Technical Problems during the application process please contact our IT Staff at 0692135145 / 0676004591 / 0755885771. For issues to deal with courses of study and clarifications of Entry requirements please contact our Admissions office at 0782422199 / 0684757774 / 0766677874 / 0713794870